Healthy and delicious. I serve them with reduced salt tomato sauce!
Seasonings of your choice, I use paprika.
1. Preheat oven to 200c
2. Cut into 1cm thick fries (leave the skin on)
3. Put into a large saucepan full of cold water
4. Bring the pan to the boil, once boiled, keep boiling for about 3 mins, don’t fully cook them. You want them to be tender but not falling apart
5. Drain them, put them back in the saucepan and add as much seasoning as you like, I used smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
6. Evenly distribute the seasonings.
7. Spread the fries on a baking sheet lined large tray, try to get them as spaced out as possible.
8. Put them in the oven for about 40-50 mins, depending on your oven.
9. Turn half way.
10. Take out of the oven and serve.