1.5 cups walnuts
1/2 cup coconut flour/almond meal
1 cup water
1 cup cashews (soaked overnight)
6 large dates (soaked overnight)
1.5 tbsp coconut flour/almond meal
1. Process all ingredients for the base until a dough forms.
2. Spread onto a quiche/shallow cake tin, evenly distribute so it’s an even base.
3. Blend the filling ingredients (including the water used to soak the cashews and dates) until creamy.
4. Spread evenly over the base.
5. Place in the freezer for 4 hours.
In terms of storage:
Store in the freezer, but defrost for about 3 hours before serving.